The Graduate Program in Translation, at the University of Puerto Rico, provides an educational experience that fully immerses you in the fascinating world of translation. Here you will find what you need to know in order to study in our Program.
- You can find Admissions information here
- Information on costs of attendance can be found on the page Costos de estudios (Spanish only) at the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies (Degi) website.
- There are Financial Aid opportunities available to help you study at UPR
- The Student Manual (in Spanish) is an important guide for all future students
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) answers a lot of the questions you might have
The Graduate Program in Translation (PGT) offers the following degrees and certificates: