The Graduate Program in Translation (PGT) at the University of Puerto Rico provides an educational experience that fully immerses you in the fascinating world of translation. Here you will find what you need to know in order to study in our Program.
- You can find Admissions information here
- Language combinations:
- Information on tuition and fees can be found under Costos de estudios (Spanish only) on the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies (DEGI) website.
- There are Financial Aid opportunities available to help you study at UPR
- The Student Manual (Spanish only) is an important guide for all future students
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) will be helpful for many of the questions you might have
The PGT offers the following: