The Graduate Program in Translation (PGT) at the University of Puerto Rico provides an educational experience that fully immerses you in the fascinating world of translation. Here you will find what you need to know to study in our Program.
- You can find Admissions information here. We only accept applications to begin studying on the first semester of every academic year.
- Language combinations:
- A Language: English and Spanish
- B Language: English and Spanish
- Occasionally we offer courses with French and other languages as a B language
- Information on tuition and fees can be found here (Spanish only) on the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies (DEGI) website.
- There are Financial Aid opportunities available to help you study at UPR
- The Student Manual (Spanish only) is an important guide for all future students
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) will be helpful for many of the questions you might have
The PGT offers the following:
- Master's in Translation
- Course Offerings
- Academic and Course Requirements - you can view these requirements under the section titled "Requisitos de grado" in the Student Manual (Spanish only).